CasesTracker is a vital tool for lawyers — the central nervous system for the solo practitioner or the small law practice.
CasesTracker ensures that a case is carefully and automatically monitored throughout its lifetime.
Whether the lawyer services the case herself, or refers the case to a colleague for servicing, the lawyer never loses sight of the progress of the case. When the case reaches final resolution, the lawyer has a quick and easy reference into how the case has been managed and – importantly – what legal and referral fees are due.
CasesTracker is the tool a lawyer needs to:
- Build a network of colleagues and technical experts
- Record cases from the lawyer’s inventory of cases
- Refer cases to lawyers in their personal professional network
- Monitor the case’s status and keep the client informed about the case’s progress
- Manage the case, adding notes, documents, photos, forms and other artifacts as needed
- Schedule milestones, events and tasks, and monitor upcoming events
- Conduct and record discussions among the team working the case
- Export the case description, notes and discussions for an electronic record of the case, for sharing or for safe backup
With CasesTracker working for you, you’ll never have to play phone-tag or email-tag to find out what the next step in a case is.
CasesTracker’s easy-to-use Dashboard gives you a quick view of which cases need your attention, what the rest of your legal team has been doing, and what upcoming milestones require your attention.
CasesTracker is economically priced, at a low per-month subscription rate of under $50.
And because CasesTracker is about teamwork, there are additional savings when you register your team – each additional user costs less than $10 per month.